Armor in Diablo 4 consists of five types pieces: Helm, Chest, Gloves, Pants and Boots. Each piece of armor can be equipped on their respective equipment slot. Armor provides defense, which decreases the incoming damage from Enemies, and they also provide with different fixed and random modifiers that affect the player stats.
Armor can be obtained as Enemy or Boss drops, inside chests/crates that the player can open around the world and dungeons, they can be purchased from Merchants, and can be Crafted by using various Crafting Materials.
Armor can drop in different rarities, each providing more or less random modifiers:
- Normal: They only provide fixed modifier
- Magic: They provide 1 extra random modifier
- Rare: They provide 2 extra random modifiers
- Legendary: They provide 2 random modifiers and 1 Legendary Modifier (change the gameplay of abilities).
- Ancient Legendary: No information about Ancient Legendary Items has been provided yet.
- Set Item: No information about Set Items has been provided yet.
- Ancient Set: No information about Ancient Set Items has been provided yet.
- Mythic: They provide 2 Random Modifiers and 4 Legendary Modifiers. You’ll only be able to equip one of them at a time
Powers or Affixes
These stats can appear as affixes, such as +15 Angelic Power. These stats also act as pre-requisites for empowering certain other affixes. If you don’t have enough of a specific power, you can still equip the item, but you may not benefit from an affix linked to that power.
- Angelic Power:, Which increases the duration of all beneficial effects (like self-buffs or healing)
- Demonic Power:, Which increases the duration of all negative effects (like debuffs or damage over time)
- Ancestral Power: Which increases the chance of on-hit effects (aka increased proc chance)
All Armor in Diablo 4
This page will indicate a list of all the Armor in Diablo 4 which will include its description and values. You can find detailed information on their properties and where they can drop on each individual page linked below.