Aspect of Ancestral Force is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Ancestral Force is an offensive enhancement for Barbarians that causes Hammer of the Ancients to quake outwards and deal damage to enemies in an area. This enhancement allows Barbarians to deal damage to multiple enemies at once, allowing them to clear out groups of enemies more quickly. Aspect of Ancestral Force is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Barbarian class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Ancestral Force Information
- Hammer of the Ancients quakes outwards, dealing [32-50]% of its damage to enemies.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Barbarian class
How to get Aspect of Ancestral Force in Diablo 4
Aspect of Ancestral Force can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Sunken Ruins [Map Link] dungeon will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Aspect of Ancestral Force in Diablo 4
Aspect of Ancestral Force is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Aspect of Ancestral Force Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here