Aspect of Armageddon
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of Armageddon is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Armageddon is a legendary aspect that brings the power of destruction to the Sorceress class. During Inferno, a hail of Meteorites fall from the sky, dealing massive Fire damage on impact. The Meteorites also immobilize enemies for a set amount of time, making it easier for the player to take them down. This aspect is ideal for players who want to deal massive damage and control their enemies at the same time. Aspect of Armageddon is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
NOTE: Aspect of Armageddon damage has increased from .205-.25 to .35-.4 as of Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Armageddon Information
- An hail of Meteorites falls during Inferno, dealing [X] Fire Damage on impact. Your Meteorites Immobilize enemies for 3 seconds.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Aspect of Armageddon in Diablo 4
Aspect of Armageddon can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Armageddon Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here