Aspect of Binding Embers
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of Binding Embers is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Binding Embers allows the Sorceress to move unhindered through enemies and immobilizes enemies she moves through while Flame Shield is active. This enhancement can increase the Sorceress's survivability and crowd control capabilities. Aspect of Binding Embers is an utility Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Binding Embers Information
- Flame Shield lets you move unhindered through enemies. Enemies you move through while Flame Shield is active are Immobilized for [2.0-3.0] seconds.
- Type: Utility
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Aspect of Binding Embers in Diablo 4
Aspect of Binding Embers can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Binding Embers Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here