Aspect of Biting Cold is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Biting Cold is an offensive enhancement for the Sorceress that has a chance to make Frozen enemies Vulnerable for a short duration. This enhancement can increase the Sorceress's damage output against Vulnerable enemies. Aspect of Biting Cold is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
NOTE: Chance to apply Vulnerable to Frozen enemies has increased from 25-35% to 30-40% as of Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Biting Cold Information
- When you Freeze an enemy there is a [30-40%] chance they become Vulnerable for 3 seconds.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Aspect of Biting Cold in Diablo 4
Aspect of Biting Cold can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Forgotten Depths dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers.
- NOTE: In order to unlock the Forgotten Depths Dungeon, you need to progress in the Campaign in Dry Steppes.
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Aspect of Biting Cold in Diablo 4
Aspect of Biting Cold can be used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Aspect of Biting Cold Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here