Aspect of Bursting Bones
When a segment of Bone Prison is destroyed or expired, is deals [X] damage in an area around itself.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of Bursting Bones is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Bursting Bones is an offensive enhancement that deals area damage when a segment of Bone Prison is destroyed or expires. Enemies caught in the area will take damage, making this enhancement perfect for Necromancers who like to control the battlefield with their Bone Prison skill. Aspect of Bursting Bones is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Bursting Bones Information
- When a segment of Bone Prison is destroyed or expired, is deals [X] damage in an area around itself.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Aspect of Bursting Bones in Diablo 4
Aspect of Bursting Bones can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Path of the Blind dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Bursting Bones Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!