Aspect of Concentration is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Concentration increases the player's mana regeneration if they have not taken damage in a set amount of time. This aspect is especially helpful for players who rely heavily on their magical abilities and need a quick source of mana regeneration to keep casting spells. By providing mana regeneration, the player can continue to cast spells without worrying about running out of mana. Aspect of Concentration is a resource Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
NOTE: Stats updated as of Patch 1.0.3, released June 27th.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Concentration Information
- Your Mana Regeneration is increased by [20-30%][x] if you have not taken damage in the last 3 seconds.
- Type: Resource
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Aspect of Concentration in Diablo 4
Aspect of Concentration can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Concentration Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here