Aspect of Control is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Control is an offensive enhancement that allows Sorceresses to deal increased damage to Immobilized, Stunned, or Frozen enemies. This enhancement is perfect for Sorceresses who like to control their enemies with crowd-control skills and deal damage at the same time. Aspect of Control is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Control Information
- You deal [30-40]%[x] more damage to Immobilized, Stunned, or Frozen enemies.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Aspect of Control in Diablo 4
Aspect of Control can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Sunken Library dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Control Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!