Aspect of Cyclonic Force
Cyclone Armor also provides Physical Damage Reduction. In addition, Cyclone Armor will also be applied to all nearby allies.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of Cyclonic Force is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Cyclonic Force is a powerful defensive enhancement that offers protection against physical damage. Furthermore, this Aspect provides a bonus to nearby allies by granting them the same protection as well, making it an excellent choice for group combat scenarios where multiple allies need to be safeguarded at once. Aspect of Cyclonic Force is a defensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Druid class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Cyclonic Force Information
- Cyclone Armor also provides Physical Damage Reduction. In addition, Cyclone Armor will also be applied to all nearby allies.
- Type: Defensive
- Can be used by the Druid class
How to get Aspect of Cyclonic Force in Diablo 4
Aspect of Cyclonic Force can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Collapsed Vault dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Cyclonic Force Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Anyone know if this affects Necro pets or other druid sums?