Aspect of Disobedience is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Disobedience is a defensive enhancement that empowers you to resist and challenge the control of your enemies. It provides a significant boost to your overall resilience, making it harder for opponents to bring you down with their attacks. Aspect of Disobedience is a defensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by all available Classes.
NOTE: Its maximum stacks are reduced from 100 to 60, reducing the maximum Bonus Armor % from 25%-50% to 15%-30% in Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Disobedience Information
- You gain [0.15-0.30]%[x] increased Armor for 4 seconds when you deal any form of damage, stacking up to %[x]
- Type: Defensive
- Can be used by all available Classes
How to get Aspect of Disobedience in Diablo 4
Aspect of Disobedience can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Halls of the Damned dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Aspect of Disobedience in Diablo 4
Aspect of Disobedience is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Aspect of Disobedience Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here