Aspect of Efficiency is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Efficiency is an offensive enhancement that allows players to reduce the mana cost of their core skills by casting basic skills. Whenever a player casts a basic skill, the mana cost of their next core skill is reduced a certain amount. This enhancement encourages players to alternate between basic and core skills, providing a strategic advantage in longer battles where mana management is critical. The exact reduction in mana cost and the duration of the effect may vary depending on the player's build and playstyle. Aspect of Efficiency is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Efficiency Information
- Casting a Basic skill reduces the Mana cost of your next Core skill by [10-20]%
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Aspect of Efficiency in Diablo 4
Aspect of Efficiency can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Domhainne Tunnels dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Efficiency Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!