Aspect of Empowering Reaper
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of Empowering Reaper is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Empowering Reaper increases the damage dealt by the scythe skill Sever based on the number of targets hit along its path. The more targets hit, the more damage the scythe deals, making it an excellent choice for players who frequently engage in combat against large groups of enemies. Aspect of Empowering Reaper is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Empowering Reaper Information
- Critical Strikes from Sever have a [10-20]% chance to spawn a pool of Blight under
the target that deals [20-60]% bonus damage. This effect can only happen once every 3 seconds.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Aspect of Empowering Reaper in Diablo 4
Aspect of Empowering Reaper can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Flooded Depths dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Empowering Reaper Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here