Aspect of Exposed Flesh is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Exposed Flesh improves the Necromancer's resource management by giving them a chance to generate Essence when hitting a vulnerable enemy with their Bone Skills. This aspect adds an element of luck to the Necromancer's abilities, providing them with a chance to generate more Essence and continue to use their powerful skills. Aspect of Exposed Flesh is a resource Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Exposed Flesh Information
- Lucky Hit: Up to a 10% chance to generate [30-50] Essence when hitting a Vulnerable enemy with your Bone Skills.
- Type: Resource
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Aspect of Exposed Flesh in Diablo 4
Aspect of Exposed Flesh can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Exposed Flesh Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here