Aspect of Inner Calm is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Inner Calm grants increased damage to players who remain stationary. With each second the player stands still, they gain an additional damage bonus, up to a maximum of 30%. Aspect of Inner Calm is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by all available Classes.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Inner Calm Information
- Deal [5.0-10]%[x] increased damage for each second you stand still, up to 30%[x]
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by all available Classes
How to get Aspect of Inner Calm in Diablo 4
Aspect of Inner Calm can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Raethwind Wilds dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Inner Calm Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!