Aspect of Perpetual Stomping is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Perpetual Stomping is a mobility enhancement for Barbarians that resets the cooldown of Leap when they damage an enemy with Kick or Ground Stomp. This enhancement allows Barbarians to quickly close the gap between themselves and enemies, allowing them to engage in melee combat more easily. Aspect of Perpetual Stomping is a mobility Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Barbarian class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Perpetual Stomping Information
- Damaging an enemy with Kick or Ground Stomp resets Leap's Cooldown.
- Type: Mobility
- Can be used by the Barbarian class
How to get Aspect of Perpetual Stomping in Diablo 4
Aspect of Perpetual Stomping can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Charnel House dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Perpetual Stomping Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here