Aspect of Reanimation is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. The Aspect of Reanimation is an offensive enhancement for Necromancers that increases the damage dealt by their Skeletons over time. As their Skeletons remain alive, they gain increased damage, This enhancement allows Necromancers to build a powerful army of Skeletons that become more deadly as the battle rages on. Aspect of Reanimation is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
NOTE: The Skeletons damage bonus increased from 20-30% to 30-40% in Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Reanimation Information
- Your Skeletons gain increased damage while alive, up to [30-40]%[x] after 10 seconds.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Aspect of Reanimation in Diablo 4
The Aspect of Reanimation can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Aldurwood dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers.
- NOTE: In order to unlock the Aldurwood Dungeon, you need to progress in the Campaign in Scosglen.
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary Item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use the Aspect of Reanimation in Diablo 4
Aspect of Reanimation is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Aspect of Reanimation Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource, or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here