Aspect of Shattered Stars
Meteorites fall around Meteor, dealing [X] Fire damage on impact. Your Meteorites additionally Burn enemies they hit for [X] damage over [X] seconds.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of Shattered Stars is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Shattered Stars enhances the Meteorites ability by causing them to fall around Meteor and deal Fire damage on impact. Additionally, the Meteorites burn enemies they hit for a set amount of damage over time. This aspect is ideal for players who want to deal massive Fire damage to their enemies and control their movements. By dealing both damage on impact and damage over time, the player can take down tough enemies quickly and efficiently. Aspect of Shattered Stars is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
NOTE: Damage has increased from .15-.2 to .2-.25 as of Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Shattered Stars Information
- Meteorites fall around Meteor, dealing [X] Fire damage on impact. Your Meteorites additionally Burn enemies they hit for [X] damage over [X] seconds.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Aspect of Shattered Stars in Diablo 4
Aspect of Shattered Stars can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Shattered Stars Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here