Aspect of Surprise
When you Evade or Shadow Step, you leave behind a cluster of exploding Stun Grenades that deal [X] total Physical damage and Stun enemies for 2 seconds.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of Surprise is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Surprise provides the player with the ability to leave behind exploding stun grenades when evading or shadow stepping. These grenades deal physical damage and stun enemies for a short time. Aspect of Surprise is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Surprise Information
- When you Evade or Shadow Step, you leave behind a cluster of exploding Stun Grenades that deal [X] total Physical damage and Stun enemies for 2 seconds.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Aspect of Surprise in Diablo 4
Aspect of Surprise can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Surprise Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!