Aspect of the Protector is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of the Protector is a defensive enhancement that grants the player a Barrier after damaging an Elite enemy. The Barrier absorbs a certain amount of damage and lasts for a short duration. This enhancement can help the player mitigate damage from Elite enemies and increase their survivability in combat. Aspect of the Protector is a defensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by all available Classes.
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Protector Information
- Damaging an Elite enemy grants you a Barrier absorbing up to [X] damage for 10 seconds. This effect can only happen once every 30 seconds.
- Type: Defensive
- Can be used by all available Classes
How to get Aspect of the Protector in Diablo 4
Aspect of the Protector can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Lost Archives dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Protector Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!