Aspect of Uncanny Treachery
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of Uncanny Treachery is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Uncanny Treachery enables you to gain the element of surprise by granting Stealth for a period of time after dealing direct damage to a Dazed Enemy using an Agility Skill. This allows you to maneuver unnoticed and gain a tactical advantage over your opponents. Additionally, breaking Stealth with an attack will provide you with a temporary reduction in Control Impaired Duration, which can give you the upper hand in any encounter. Aspect of Uncanny Treachery is a defensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Uncanny Treachery Information
- Dealing direct damage to a Dazed Enemy with an Agility Skill grants Stealth for 4 seconds. Breaking Stealth with an attack grants you [15-45]% Control impaired Duration Reduction for 4 seconds.
- Type: Defensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Aspect of Uncanny Treachery in Diablo 4
Aspect of Uncanny Treachery can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Demon's Wake dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers.
- NOTE: In order to unlock the Demon's Wake Dungeon, you need to progress in the Campaign in Scosglen.
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Uncanny Treachery Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here