Aspect of Volatile Shadows is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Volatile Shadows is an offensive enhancement also available for rogues. When a Dark Shroud shadow would be removed, it explodes and deals Shadow damage to nearby enemies. This enhancement is useful for clearing out groups of enemies or dealing damage to an enemy that is about to escape. Aspect of Volatile Shadows is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
NOTE: Damage has increased from .1075-.193 to .2-.27, in Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Volatile Shadows Information
- When a Dark Shroud shadow would be removed you trigger an explosion around yourself that deals [X] Shadow damage
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Aspect of Volatile Shadows in Diablo 4
Aspect of Volatile Shadows can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Ancient's Lament dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Volatile Shadows Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here