Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind is an offensive enhancement that increases the Critical Strike Chance of the Barbarian's Whirlwind ability. The longer the ability is channeled, the greater the increase in Critical Strike Chance. This enhancement is ideal for Barbarians who rely on Whirlwind as a primary source of damage. Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Barbarian class.
- NOTE: Increased Critical Strike Chance per second reduced from 5-10% to 3-8% and Maximum Critical Strike Chance bonus reduced from 20-40% to 9-24% in Patch 1.0.2d
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind Information
- Whirlwind's Critical Strike Chance is increased by [3-8]% for each second it is channeled, up to [9-24]%
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Barbarian class
How to get Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind in Diablo 4
Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Garan Hold dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind in Diablo 4
Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here