Aspect of the Unsatiated is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of the Unsatiated is a resource enhancement for the Druid that increases Spirit generation and damage after killing an enemy with Shred. This enhancement is ideal for players who frequently use Werewolf skills. Aspect of the Unsatiated is a resource Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Druid class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Unsatiated Information
- After killing an enemy with Shred, your next Werewolf Skill generates [20-30%] more Spirit and deals [20-30%] increased damage.
- Type: Resource
- Can be used by the Druid class
How to get Aspect of the Unsatiated in Diablo 4
Aspect of the Unsatiated can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Tormented Ruins dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Unsatiated Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here