Twisting Blades orbit for a short time after they return to you, dealing [10-15%] of
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Bladedancer's Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Bladedancer's Aspect is an offensive enhancement available for rogues. When using the Twisting Blades skill, it causes an explosion upon returning to the player, dealing damage to enemies based on the distance the blades travel. This enhancement can deal significant damage to enemies caught in its blast radius. Bladedancer's Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
Diablo 4 Bladedancer's Aspect Information
- Twisting Blades orbit for a short time after they return to you, dealing [10-15%] of Twisting Blades' return damage per hit. Based on the distance the blades returned, the orbit damage increases up to [20-30%] of the return damage.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Bladedancer's Aspect in Diablo 4
Bladedancer's Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Jalal's Vigil dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers.
- NOTE: In order to unlock the Jalal's Vigil Dungeon, you need to progress in the Campaign in Scosglen.
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Bladedancer's Aspect in Diablo 4
Bladedancer's Aspect can be used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Bladedancer's Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here