Blood Seeker's Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Blood Seeker's Aspect is an offensive enhancement that enables Necromancers to deal increased damage with their Blood Lance skill. Each enemy lanced with Blood Lance will cause the primary target to receive additional damage, making this enhancement perfect for Necromancers who prefer a more focused playstyle. Blood Seeker's Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Blood Seeker's Aspect Information
- Blood Lance deals [15-25%] increased damage to its primary target per lanced enemy
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Blood Seeker's Aspect in Diablo 4
Blood Seeker's Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Mercy's Reach dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Blood Seeker's Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here