Blood Surge's nova echoes again after a short delay, dealing [70-60%] less damage.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Blood-bathed Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Blood-bathed Aspect is an offensive enhancement that increases the potency of Blood Surge's nova effect. After a short delay, the nova will echo again, dealing even more damage to enemies. This enhancement is great for Necromancers who like to deal massive area damage to their foes. Blood-bathed Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Blood-bathed Aspect Information
- Blood Surge's nova echoes again after a short delay, dealing [70-60%] less damage.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Blood-bathed Aspect in Diablo 4
Blood-bathed Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Hoarfrost Demise dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Blood-bathed Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!