Bows in Diablo 4 are Weapons that players can equip to inflict damage on Enemies, Bosses or to other players in PVP. Bows typically have a longer range than other ranged Weapons. Bows can come in a variety of different types, with different attributes and stats that affect their effectiveness in combat. Some Bows may have bonuses to critical hit chance or damage, while others may have increased attack speed or range
Armor can drop in different rarities, each providing more or less random modifiers:
- Normal: They only provide fixed modifier
- Magic: They provide 1 extra random modifier
- Rare: They provide 2 extra random modifiers
- Legendary: They provide 2 random modifiers and 1 Legendary Modifier (change the gameplay of abilities).
- Set Item: No information about Set Items has been provided yet.
- Unique: They provide 1 Unique Modifier
Powers or Affixes
These stats can appear as affixes, such as +15 Angelic Power. These stats also act as pre-requisites for empowering certain other affixes. If you don’t have enough of a specific power, you can still equip the item, but you may not benefit from an affix linked to that power.
- Angelic Power:, Which increases the duration of all beneficial effects (like self-buffs or healing)
- Demonic Power:, Which increases the duration of all negative effects (like debuffs or damage over time)
- Ancestral Power: Which increases the chance of on-hit effects (aka increased proc chance)
Bows In Diablo 4
|Unique Effect: The first direct damage you deal to an enemy is a guaranteed Critical Strike. If you had maximum stacks of the Precision Key Passive when you cast the Skill, gain Energy, this can only happen once per cast.|
|Unique Effect: Lucky Hit: Hits with this weapon have up to a x% chance to deal double damage and Knock Back the target.|