Cadaverous Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Cadaverous Aspect is another legendary aspect for the Necromancer class, also classified as offensive. This aspect increases the damage dealt by the Necromancer's Core Skills by consuming a corpse, with the damage increase stacking up to a certain maximum. Cadaverous Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Cadaverous Aspect Information
- Consuming a Corpse increases the damage of your next Core Skill by [5-10%], up to [25-50%]
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Cadaverous Aspect in Diablo 4
Cadaverous Aspect can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Cadaverous Aspect in Diablo 4
Cadaverous Aspect can be used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Cadaverous Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here