Call of the Deep is a Main Quest in Diablo 4. Call of the Deep can be found at Corbach. Main Quests are mandatory mission that players must complete in order to finish the storyline and reach the following difficulty level. Main quests can be acquired by some events, NPCs or by finishing other Main Quests.
Call of the Deep Objectives
- Speak with Arrin Corse
- Enter the Drowning Caverns
- Find Drowning Caverns: Level 2
- Find the lair of the Drowned Witch
- Slay Merinth of the Deep, Drowned Witch
- Return to Chieftain Nora Corse in Corbach
Call of the Deep Walkthrough
- You will find Arrin Corse in the hut located to the left of Chieftain Nora Corse. After speaking to him, head East through the Loch Raeth Highlands and the Jagged Shoals until you reach the Drowning Caverns.
Keep going through the cavern until you find two ghosts next to a cliff. A small scene will happen and you'll be able to reach Drowning Caverns Level 2. Follow the path until you reach Drowning Caverns: Merinth's Maw where a boss fight will begin against Merinth of the Deep, Drowned Witch. Once you defeat the boss, head back to Corbach and talk to Chieftain Nora Corse to complete the quest.
How to unlock Call of the Deep
- Quest Giver / Location
Call of the Deep Rewards
- 975 XP, 1050 GP
Call of the Deep Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here