Charged Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Charged Aspect is a mobility enhancement for Sorceresses that increases their movement speed for a short time after collecting crackling energy. This enhancement allows Sorceresses to quickly traverse the battlefield, allowing them to keep up with enemies or escape danger more easily. The exact amount of increased movement speed varies, but it can be a useful enhancement for players who prioritize mobility in their builds. Charged Aspect is a mobility Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Charged Aspect Information
- Collecting Crackling Energy increases your Movement Speed by [10-15%] for 4 seconds.
- Type: Mobility
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Charged Aspect in Diablo 4
Charged Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Maddux Watch dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Charged Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here