Daggers in Diablo 4 are Weapons that players can equip to inflict damage on Enemies, Bosses or to other players in PVP. Daggers are a type of melee weapon that are designed for fast, close-range combat. They are typically smaller and lighter than other melee weapons like Swords or Axes, and they are often used by the game's Rogue class.
Armor can drop in different rarities, each providing more or less random modifiers:
- Normal: They only provide fixed modifier
- Magic: They provide 1 extra random modifier
- Rare: They provide 2 extra random modifiers
- Legendary: They provide 2 random modifiers and 1 Legendary Modifier (change the gameplay of abilities).
- Set Item: No information about Set Items has been provided yet.
- Unique: They provide 1 Unique Modifier
Powers or Affixes
These stats can appear as affixes, such as +15 Angelic Power. These stats also act as pre-requisites for empowering certain other affixes. If you don’t have enough of a specific power, you can still equip the item, but you may not benefit from an affix linked to that power.
- Angelic Power:, Which increases the duration of all beneficial effects (like self-buffs or healing)
- Demonic Power:, Which increases the duration of all negative effects (like debuffs or damage over time)
- Ancestral Power: Which increases the chance of on-hit effects (aka increased proc chance)
Daggers In Diablo 4
|Unique Effect: Your Core Skills deal x% increased damage when spending 3 Combo Points. Your Basic Skills using this weapon have a x% chance to generate 3 Combo Points.|
|Unique Effect: Hits with this weapon increase your Attack Speed by x% for x seconds, up to x%.|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!