Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Earthquake Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Earthquake Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect that enables you to create an Earthquake with a powerful Ground Stomp, damaging enemies with physical force and increasing your own damage output while standing within the trembles. Earthquake Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Barbarian class.
NOTE: Flat damage increased from .39-.76 to .6-.83 in Patch 1.0.3
Diablo 4 Earthquake Aspect Information
- Ground Stomp creates an Earthquake damaging enemies for [X] Physical Damage over 4 seconds. While standing in Earthquakes, you deal [5-15%] increased damage.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Barbarian class
How to get Earthquake Aspect in Diablo 4
Earthquake Aspect can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Earthquake Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here