Earthstriker's Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Earthstriker's Aspect is an offensive enhancement that for devastating attacks when the right conditions are met. After swapping weapons ten times, the player can execute an Overpower attack that deals a significant amount of extra damage. This increase in power can be the key to turning the tide of battle and emerging victorious. Earthstriker's Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Barbarian class.
Diablo 4 Earthstriker's Aspect Information
- After swapping weapons 10 times, your next attack will Overpower and deal [30-50%] increased Overpower damage.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Barbarian class
How to get Earthstriker's Aspect in Diablo 4
Earthstriker's Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Maugan's Works dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Earthstriker's Aspect in Diablo 4
Earthstriker's Aspect is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Earthstriker's Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here