Lucky Hit: Dealing Lightning damage to enemies has a 5% chance to Immobilize them for 3 seconds.
Electric Shock is a Druid Skill in Diablo 4. Electric Shock grats lightning damage to have a chance to Immobilize enemies or increase damage to Immobilized enemies.
Electric Shock Diablo 4 Information
Electric Shock belongs to the Druid Class Skill Tree, and is part of the Wrath Cluster.
Passive Skills can be ranked up to Rank 3.
Passive Skills are represented by small circular icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Electric Shock Effects in Diablo 4
Electric Shock grants the following effects, you can Rank up this skill up to Rank 3 by spending more Skill Points into this skill:
- Immobilize Charge Up to 5%
- Bomus Lightning Damage Damage 5%[x]
- Immobilize Charge Up to 10%
- Bomus Lightning Damage Damage 10%[x]
- Immobilize Charge Up to 15%
- Bomus Lightning Damage Damage 15%[x]
Builds that use Electric Shock in Diablo 4
Electric Shock is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Electric Shock Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Lore for Electric Shock go here