Elementalist's Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Elementalist's Aspect grants an increased critical strike chance for Core or Mastery Skills that are cast at or above 100 Mana. With a significant increase to critical strike chance, players can deal more damage to enemies with every critical strike, making this aspect a valuable choice for players who rely on high damage output. Elementalist's Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Elementalist's Aspect Information
- Core or Mastery Skills cast at or above 100 Mana gain a [20.0 - 40.0%] increased Critical Strike Chance.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Elementalist's Aspect in Diablo 4
Elementalist's Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Pallid Delve dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Elementalist's Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here