NOTE: Stats updated as of Patch 1.0.3, released June 27th.
Frost Bolt Diablo 4 Information
Frost Bolt belongs to the Sorceress class Skill Tree, and is part of the Basic Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Frost Bolt Effects in Diablo 4
Frost Bolt can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Frost Bolt will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- Damage X [38%]
- Damage X [42%]
- Damage X [46%]
- Damage X [49%]
- Damage X [53%]
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Frost Bolt
You can Enhance Frost Bolt to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Frost Bolt: Frost Bolt has a 15% chance to explode on Chilled enemies, hitting surrounding enemies. Chance increased to 100% against Frozen enemies.
After enhancing Frost Bolt, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Flickering Frost Bolt: Frost Bolt makes Frozen enemies Vulnerable for 3 seconds.
- Glinting Frost Bolt: Frost Bolt generates 4 Mana when hitting Chilled or Frozen enemies.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Diablo 4 Frost Bolt Enchantment Slot
- Direct damage from Skills applies up to 15% Chill.
- Direct damage from Skills applies up to 15% Chill
- Direct damage from Skills applies up to 17% Chill
- Direct damage from Skills applies up to 18% Chill
- Direct damage from Skills applies up to 20% Chill
Builds that use Frost Bolt in Diablo 4
Frost Bolt is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Frost Bolt Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Frost Bolt go here