Gloves in Diablo 4 is a type of Armor that the player can equip to increase their defense. Gloves use the hand slot located on the players inventory when equipped. Depending on their rarity, Gloves can have random or unique modifiers that greatly increase the player capabilities.
Weapons can drop in different rarities, each providing more or less random modifiers:
- Normal: They only provide fixed modifier
- Magic: They provide 1 extra random modifier
- Rare: They provide 2 extra random modifiers
- Legendary: They provide 2 random modifiers and 1 Legendary Modifier (change the gameplay of abilities).
- Ancient Legendary: No information about Ancient Legendary Items has been provided yet.
- Set Item: No information about Set Items has been provided yet.
- Ancient Set: No information about Ancient Set Items has been provided yet.
- Mythic: They provide 2 Random Modifiers and 4 Legendary Modifiers. You’ll only be able to equip one of them at a time
Powers or Affixes
These stats can appear as affixes, such as +15 Angelic Power. These stats also act as pre-requisites for empowering certain other affixes. If you don’t have enough of a specific power, you can still equip the item, but you may not benefit from an affix linked to that power.
- Angelic Power:, Which increases the duration of all beneficial effects (like self-buffs or healing)
- Demonic Power:, Which increases the duration of all negative effects (like debuffs or damage over time)
- Ancestral Power: Which increases the chance of on-hit effects (aka increased proc chance)
Gloves in Diablo 4