Your Core Skills cost 3% [x] more Essence, but deal 5% [x] increased damage.
Imperfectly Balanced is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 4. Imperfectly Balanced increases the Essence cost of all your core skills, but in exchange, they deal more damage. You have to spend at least a point in Unliving Energy to be able to spend a point in Imperfectly Balanced
Imperfectly Balanced Diablo 4 Information
Imperfectly Balanced belongs to the Necromancer Class Skill Tree, and is part of the Core Cluster.
Passive Skills can be ranked up to Rank 3.
Passive Skills are represented by small circular icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Imperfectly Balanced Effects in Diablo 4
Imperfectly Balanced grants the following effects, you can Rank up this skill up to Rank 3 by spending more Skill Points into this skill:
- Essence Cost Increase 3% [x]
- Core Skill Damage Bonus 5% [x]
- Essence Cost Increase 6% [x]
- Core Skill Damage Bonus 10% [x]
- Essence Cost Increase 9% [x]
- Core Skill Damage Bonus 15% [x]
Builds that use Imperfectly Balanced in Diablo 4
Imperfectly Balanced is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Imperfectly Balanced Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Lore for Imperfectly Balanced go here