Mana Cost: 25 per second
Incinerate is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 4. Incinerate allows Sorceress to channel a fire beam, Burning enemies for X damage per second. Damage increases over 4 seconds, up to X.
Enchantment: Serpent spawns every 20 seconds to incinerate enemies for 6 seconds.
Incinerate Diablo 4 Information
Incinerate belongs to the Sorceress class Skill Tree, and is part of the Core Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Incinerate Effects in Diablo 4
Incinerate can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Incinerate will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- Burning Damage X [49%]
- Burning Damage Maximum X [66%]
- Burning Damage X [54%]
- Burning Damage Maximum X [75%]
- Burning Damage X 59%]
- Burning Damage Maximum X [83%]
- Burning Damage X [64%]
- Burning Damage Maximum X [93%]
- Burning Damage X [69%]
- Burning Damage Maximum X [102%]
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Incinerate
You can Enhance Incinerate to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Incinerate: While channeling Incinerate, you Burn enemies around you for 15% of the damage per second.
After enhancing Incinerate, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Destructive Incinerate: Enemies deal 20% less damage while Burning from Incinerate.
- Greater Incinerate: Every 4 seconds an enemy has been hit by Incinerate, they are Immobilized for 1 second.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Builds that use Incinerate in Diablo 4
Incinerate is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Incinerate Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Incinerate go here