Cooldown: 14 seconds
Deals Physical Damage
Iron Skin is a Barbarian Skill in Diablo 4. Iron Skin allows Barbarians to gain a Barrier that absorbs damage for a short duration.
Iron Skin Diablo 4 Information
Iron Skin belongs to the Barbarian class Skill Tree, and is part of the Defensive Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Iron Skin Effects in Diablo 4
Iron Skin can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Iron Skin will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- Barrier AbsorptionX [50%]
- Barrier AbsorptionX [55%]
- Barrier AbsorptionX [60%]
- Barrier AbsorptionX [65%]
- Barrier AbsorptionX [70%]
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Iron Skin
You can Enhance Iron Skin to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Iron Skin: Iron Skin's Barrier absorbs 10% more of your Maximum Life.
After enhancing Iron Skin, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Strategic Iron Skin: Iron Skin also grants 15% Base Life as Fortify. Double this amount if cast while below 50% Life.
- Tactical Iron Skin: While Iron Skin is active, Heal for 10% of the Barrier's original amount as Life per second.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Builds that use Iron Skin in Diablo 4
Iron Skin is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Iron Skin Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Iron Skin goes here