Luckbringer Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Luckbringer Aspect is a Legendary Aspect that increases the player's lucky hit chance. While all damage bonuses from the Walking Arsenal Key Passive are active, the player will gain increased lucky hit chance. Luckbringer Aspect is a utility Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Barbarian .
Diablo 4 Luckbringer Aspect Information
- Gain [12-20%] increased Lucky Hit Chance while all damage bonuses from the Walking Arsenal Key Passive are active.
- Type: Utility
- Can be used by the Barbarian
How to get Luckbringer Aspect in Diablo 4
Luckbringer Aspect can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Luckbringer Aspect in Diablo 4
Luckbringer Aspect is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Luckbringer Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here