Mangled Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Mangled Aspect is a resource enhancement that gives the player a chance to gain spirit when they are struck as a Werebear. Mangled Aspect is a resource Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Druid class.
NOTE: Chance increased from 20-30% to 30-40 in Patch 1.0.3
Diablo 4 Mangled Aspect Information
- When you are struck as a Werebear you have a [30-40%] chance to gain 1 Spirit.
- Type: Resource
- Can be used by the Druid class
How to get Mangled Aspect in Diablo 4
Mangled Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Immortal Emanation dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Mangled Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here