Needleflare Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Needleflare Aspect grants players a chance to deal damage to all enemies around them when their Thorns damage is dealt. With a significant chance to deal additional damage, this enhancement is a valuable choice for players who want to increase their damage output. Needleflare Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by all available Classes.
Diablo 4 Needleflare Aspect Information
- Thorns damage dealt has a [20-40%] chance to deal damage to all enemies around you.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by all available Classes
How to get Needleflare Aspect in Diablo 4
Needleflare Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Yshari Sanctum dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Needleflare Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!