Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Opportunist's Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Opportunist's Aspect grants players the ability to drop a cluster of Stun Grenades when they break Concealment. The grenades explode, dealing physical damage and stunning enemies for a short duration. Opportunist's Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
Diablo 4 Opportunist's Aspect Information
- When you break Stealth with an attack, you drop a cluster of exploding Stun Grenades around your location that deal [X] total Physical damage and Stun
enemies for 0.50 seconds
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Opportunist's Aspect in Diablo 4
Opportunist's Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Prison of Caldeum dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers.
- NOTE: In order to unlock the Prison of Caldeum Dungeon, you need to progress in the Campaign in Kehjistan.
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Opportunist's Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here