Killing a Vulnerable enemy grants you [50-70%] increased Energy Regeneration for 4 seconds.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Ravenous Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Ravenous Aspect is a resource enhancement that provides increased energy regeneration when the player kills a vulnerable enemy. The amount of increased energy regeneration is variable and can be useful for players who use energy as a resource. Ravenous Aspect is a resource Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
Diablo 4 Ravenous Aspect Information
- Killing a Vulnerable enemy grants you [50-70%] increased Energy Regeneration for 4 seconds.
- Type: Resource
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Ravenous Aspect in Diablo 4
Ravenous Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Shifting City dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Ravenous Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!