Each time Chain Lightning bounces off you, gain [4-6] Mana.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Recharging Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Recharging Aspect is a resource enhancement that provides the player with mana each time Chain Lightning bounces off them. The amount of mana gained per bounce is variable and can be useful for players who frequently use Chain Lightning. Recharging Aspect is a resource Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Recharging Aspect Information
- Each time Chain Lightning bounces off you, gain [4-6] Mana.
- Type: Resource
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Recharging Aspect in Diablo 4
Recharging Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Zenith dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Recharging Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!