Fury Cost: 35
Deals Physical Damage
Rend Diablo 4 Information
Rend belongs to the Barbarian class Skill Tree, and is part of the Core Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Rend Effects in Diablo 4
Rend can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Rend will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- Impact Damage X [12%]
- Bleeding Damage X [96%]
- Impact Damage X [13%]
- Bleeding Damage X [106%]
- Impact Damage X [14%]
- Bleeding Damage X [115%]
- Impact Damage X [16%]
- Bleeding Damage X [125%]
- Impact Damage X [17%]
- Bleeding Damage X [134%]
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Rend
You can Enhance Rend to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Rend: Dealing direct damage with Rend extends the duration of Vulnerable on enemies by 2 seconds.
After enhancing Rend, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Violent Rend: Rend deals 12% [x] increased damage to Vulnerable enemies.
- Furious Rend: Direct damage with Rend grants 4 Fury per enemy hit, up to a maximum of 20 Fury.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Builds that use Rend in Diablo 4
Rend is used in the following Builds:
- Blood-Soaked Barbarian Build (Lv50-70 Build)
Diablo 4 Rend Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Rend goes here