Requiem Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Requiem Aspect is a resource enhancement for the Necromancer that increases maximum Essence per active Minion. This enhancement can be useful for players who frequently use Minion skills. Requiem Aspect is a resource Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Requiem Aspect Information
- You gain [3-5] maximum Essence per active Minion.
- Type: Resource
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Requiem Aspect in Diablo 4
Requiem Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Vault of the Forsaken dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers.
- NOTE: In order to unlock the Vault of The Forsaken Dungeon, you need to progress in the Campaign in Scosglen.
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Requiem Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here