Cooldown: 13 seconds
Shadow Imbuement is a Rogue Skill in Diablo 4. Shadow Imbuement allows Rogues to use the power of shadow to imbue your equipped weapon, granting your next 2 imbueable skills to deal shadow damage and infect enemies for 6 seconds.
Shadow Imbuement Diablo 4 Information
Shadow Imbuement belongs to the Rogue class Skill Tree, and is part of the Imbuement Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Shadow Imbuement Effects in Diablo 4
Shadow Imbuement can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Shadow Imbuement will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- Explosion Damage X [40%]
- Expiration Damage X [40%]
- Explosion Damage X [44%]
- Expiration Damage X [44%]
- Explosion Damage X [48%]
- Expiration Damage X [48%]
- Explosion Damage X [52%]
- Expiration Damage X [52%]
- Explosion Damage X [56%]
- Expiration Damage X [56%]
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Shadow Imbuement
You can Enhance Shadow Imbuement to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Shadow Imbuement: You have 15% [+] increased Critical Strike Chance against Injured enemies infected by Shadow Imbuement.
After enhancing Shadow Imbuement, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Blended Shadow Imbuement: Shadow Imbuement’s primary explosion makes enemies Vulnerable for 2 seconds.
- Mixed Shadow Imbuement: Enemies damaged by Shadow Imbued Skills take 12% [x] increased non-Physical damage for 8 seconds.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Builds that use Shadow Imbuement in Diablo 4
Shadow Imbuement is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Shadow Imbuement Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Shadow Imbuement go here