Shepherd's Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Shepherd's Aspect is an offensive enhancement for Druids that increases the damage dealt by their Core Skills for each active Companion. The exact amount of increased damage varies, but this enhancement rewards Druids for maintaining a menagerie of animal companions. Shepherd's Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Druid class.
Diablo 4 Shepherd's Aspect Information
- Core Skills deal an additional [6.0-8.0%] damage for each active Companion.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Druid class
How to get Shepherd's Aspect in Diablo 4
Shepherd's Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Bloodsoaked Cragdungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Shepherd's Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!